These terms and conditions govern the use of the site and services and are legally binding. If you do not agree with any of the terms do not use the site or services because your use will signify your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions below.
Complete Understanding. This document constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, inclusive of Connected LLC owner of the website known as ezconnectmarketing.com referred to as Consultants and the agreeing parties called Customers, Clients, Visitors, Buyers and Suppliers. Any and all prior agreements are of no further force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and/or unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
The Consultant, CONNECTED LLC. provides a service that connects buyers that submit quote requests, to suppliers for internet related products and services. Buyers are the person or business who request information seeking a quote for a product or service. Suppliers are the person or business who receives the buyer’s request and contacts the buyer regarding quotes on a product or service.
Overview: The Company will provide the Supplier with “leads”, which are businesses who have responded positively to email and phone solicitations. The solicitations are delivered with the intent to engage the contact at the business, to accept phone calls and/or emails, from the Supplier, as well as other companies for which the Company provides contracting services.
The Company does not guarantee that any Buyer will be available when the Supplier attempts to contact them. The Company makes a reasonable effort to verify the information obtained about each “lead”, before delivering the lead to the Supplier.
Elements of our Agreements
- Consultant will provide client with the agreed upon leads monthly in the program of their choice. The fees for the Consultant’s services are provided at a cost mutually agreed upon monthly and a one-time set up fee of $100.00 All fees including the set up fee must be paid in full prior to the start of the service.
The monthly billing cycle begins on the first day of the month and closes at the end of the day on the last day of the month. The start up period can be prorated thru the end of the month. Credit Card Accounts are billed on the 1st day of the month thereafter, to the credit card on file. In the event the card transaction is unsuccessful, the account will be deactivated until cleared, and may result in third party collection after a month.
- Connected LLC services will include (but are not limited to)
- Delivering to Supplier leads requested matching their product profile
- The quote request will have valid contact information including name, phone numbers and email addresses.
- We do not guarantee the quality of the buyer who request the quotes.
- We do not guarantee the quality of the suppliers who receives and responds to the quote request.
- We are a consultant supplier of products or services, not a third party to any transactions involving products or services.
- The Buyer agrees and acknowledges
- When using Connected LLC services, you will be prompted to disclose relevant information about yourself and your purchasing requirements. You agree that all information provided is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- By completing a quote request, you are entering into an agreement and a business relationship with the Consultant and the Suppliers.
- You agree to be contacted by Consultant and Suppliers.
- You acknowledge that these Suppliers can contact you regarding your request(s) and that you are expressly consenting to such contact by them to fulfill such request(s) via phone, text, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses.
- Supplier agrees and acknowledges the following with respect to the services
- Client acknowledges that the Consultant does not promise any lead capture, sales or any type of conversion since such responsibilities are in the hands of the Client and not the Consultant.
- It future acknowledges that it will use the services for its needs relative to reaching clients for lawful business identified when signing up for Connected services.
- All fees are non-refundable. Except in extreme cases such as when the lead contains invalid contact information, phone number, or email address was delivered to the supplier. In that case the Supplier at his or her discretion may request in writing the replacement of the lead which the Consultant shall honor within 3 business days. The Supplier should be aware that we perceive that there is a huge margin in the difference between what we are selling our leads for compared to the money that an average close will bring. We also believe that even if the Supplier closes a very small amount of these leads they will be profitable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential
- Unless the Supplier purchases Exclusive leads, they understand that they competing against other Suppliers within the industry for new business leads.
- We do not guarantee the quality of the buyer who receive and respond to your proposal, nor for any transaction that may occur. Supplier and Buyer hereby agree to release CONNECTED LLC from any and all damages or claims arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and transactions.
TEMPORARY LEAD SHORTAGE?
If a temporary lead shortage causes less leads than scheduled (or no leads) to be delivered on a given day, we will promptly notify you on the email we have on file, and resume delivery on the next business day where leads are available.
If a temporary shortage lasts longer than one day, we may consider crediting your account with no-cost leads to accommodate for the inconvenience.
INFORMATION WE GATHER
Connected LLC gathers information for the purpose of matching buyers with suppliers. We recognize your privacy and confine our collection of relevant information to what is needed for delivery of service.
Customer acknowledges that the Site is protected by copyright laws and Customer may only use the Site in an authorized manner.
Customer agrees not to disclose Company Confidential Information without Company’s prior written consent.
Either party may terminate the monthly services at any time by notifying the other party in writing or the service will stop at the end of the agreement. The recurring subscriptions also shall stand and there is no early termination option. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancelable. Upon termination of the Customer’s account, Customer’s right to use the Services will immediately cease.
Note: In the case of disputes that may arise, they will be settled thru arbitration. All arbitration will be handled in the Consultant’s city of residence.
The parties hereby agree to the terms as stated in this document.